- Security Assessments pertaining to Asset Characterization, Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risk
- A comprehensive Gap Analysis between a current security program / plan and CSA Z246.1 requirements
- Comprehensive security audits in accordance with the Canada Energy Regulator’s Pipeline Regulations
- Security training
- CSA Z246.1 training
- Security management work as required under CSA Z246.1
- Security management programs
- Procedures with respect to security incidents, such as bomb threats, suspicious mail, thefts, information protection, etc.
- Security countermeasures
- Security training modules
Although a company / operator may be required under regulation to be compliant with CSA Z246.1, there may be no need for the company to have a full time in-house security position. TOCRA can perform security management activities to ensure compliance with CSA Z246.1.